Delivery Formats of our Courses
VectorAcademy offers Courses in the following formats:
- Blended Learning
The agenda of a Course tells you in which formats it is offered in.
Our classrooms have comfortable workstations, with space for two participants per workstation. The learning stations are equipped with high-performance computers. The working environment also includes current development, analysis, measurement and diagnostic software as well as hardware for practical exercises. The room is equipped with modern video projection equipment. There will be small breaks with snacks during the day and for lunch we will invite you to our Intercompany Restaurant.
We also offer remote trainings. You will receive a link to a conference system and in order make out the most of the trainining we kindly ask you to:
- Make sure to use a computer on which you have previously installed the Vector Software. You will need to download and install our software according to the training followed, a link will be sent to you directly by our trainer (this license will have a limited runtime for the training period),
- Ensure a reliable Internet connection of at least 10 Mbit/s in upload.
- Use a headset with a microphone.
- Attend this training if possible in a calm and quiet place.
- We strongly recommend the use of two screens. So you can watch the course on the first screen and perform exercises on the second.
There is the possibility to self-study certain topics of car electronics on our E-Learning platform. To access our purchased E-Learning Course you receive user credentials for the log in. Please, be aware that we need your E-Mail address for account creation purposes. Unless otherwise agreed, access to the content of the Course remains active for 6 months.
We have collected tips and tricks on successful self-study in this PDF.
Blended Learning is a mixture of accompanied (Remote and/or Classroom) and self-study formats. There are two kinds of combinations:
- Part of the content is acquired through self-study and the other part is conveyed by a trainer.
- The content is fully acquired through self-study. In between the self-study phases Q&A sessions with a trainer take place. In this Remote sessions you and the other participants can clarify questions/issues on the respective topics with your trainer.